Getting to Tom Thomson Park from…
Highway 401 & 400 to Tom Thomson Park in South River, Ontario.
- Take Highway 400 North towards Barrie, Ontario
- Merge onto Highway 11 North towards Huntsville
- Follow Highway 11 for approximately 70km until reaching South River
- Turn right onto Main Street West and drive for about 2 kilometers
- Turn left at the intersection of Main Street West and County Road 669
- Continue driving on County Road 669 for 7 kilometers (this will turn into Hwy 522)
- At the intersection with Parry Sound Rd/Hwy 520, make a left onto Tom Thomson Park Rd
- Follow Tom Thomson Park Rd to its end at Tom Thompson Memorial Park
Ikea in Ottawa, Ontario to Tom Thomson Park in South River, Ontario.
- Head north on Bank St/Hwy-31 toward Carling Ave for 1.2 km.
- Turn left onto Carling Ave and drive 6.4 km.
- Take a slight right onto Woodroffe Ave for 7 km and continue onto Highway 417 E for 18 km.
- Merge onto ON-60 S via Exit 233A toward Algonquin Park/Barry’s Bay/Eganville for 72 km.
- Continue onto Bruckers Rd for 8km until you reach Tom Thomson Park in South River, Ontario!
Directions to Algonquin Disc Golf Course at Tom Thomson Park in South River, Ontario
Click on the map to enlarge